Strata managed properties often need regular inspections and treatments to maintain a pest free and hygienic environment. At Newcastle Kill A Pest we understand the unique needs of both strata managers and owners corporations.
We take a pro-active approach to inspection and treatment so strata managers know what’s happening on each site, reducing the time needed to manage pest control across their network.
PIECE OF MIND FOR STRATA MANAGERS & OWNERS CORPORATIONS
It’s our role to ensure we keep all parties informed of what’s happening on every property managed under strata. We always ensure that:
- Fixed Pricing: We provide a detailed inspection prior to commencement with fixed pricing for all strata buildings.
- Scheduled Services: So you and your tenants can plan when to be home/available, we’ll advise well in advance of inspection and control dates.
- Reporting: Every inspection comes with a written report on completion so you’re clear on what has been treated or in need of treatment.
- Insurance: In case anything happens on site, we are fully insured.
- Licences: All our technicians carry up-to-date licences for all work to be performed under Australian regulatory rules.
- Dedicated Strata Pest Manager: Our specialist strata manager understands your needs across all domestic and corporate strata plans.
FOR PROPERTY INVESTORS
This affordable service gives you peace of mind that you’re not investing in a property with an existing infestation or significant weaknesses which could impact the way you enjoy it (or the rental values you get) in the future.
BOOK YOUR FREE STRATA QUOTE TODAY
For all real estate pest control services including Pre-Purchase and Pre-Sale inspections, Strata and general management, please phone (02) 4911 2366.